Matt, John,

F-Prot is not catching simple e-zips. I supposed it was the "password"
string in the mailbody. Now after an additional test it turned out that
F-Prot is exiting with code 8 if there is an attached e-zip containing .exe
files. The mail-body seems not interfering to F-prot's result.

This is a problem for thus who need allow any extensions in zip-files.

Maybe we can ask F-Prot if they can change the singnatures to catch only exe
in ezip's if they are larger then ...
Usualy legit ezip's should be much larger then 100 kByte.

I wouldn't remove exit code 8 from my configuration because most of the
outbreaks in the last year was catched by this exit code before any
AV-scanner has had updated signatures.

Markus