Declude 4.x is all the products in one with a common license key and are not seperatable.

On the buying issue what do you get, the two products will be kept in parity feature wise.

Kevin Bilbee
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Andy Schmidt
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 11:02 AM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Changes @ Declude

Has anyone figured out yet WHAT exactly Declude 4.0 IS?

I'm looking around on the web site (figured, it's been days since I receive the notice that it's available), but I still haven't seen anything on the web site that tells me what my extra money would be buying - or, what it is I'd be missing out on if I don't buy?

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
Fax:    +1 201 934-9206