The format is the same as before, but with a different code, i.e.:

   CODE   YOUR-CODE-GOES-HERE

Matt

Bill Green dfn Systems wrote:

I've just upgraded to the 4.x suite from 3.0. I'm getting the Invalid Key message. According to the Archives, I need to put the Key in the declude.cfg file, but what is the correct syntax?

License Key (KEY#) ?
or
Product Key (Key#) ?
or just