I read occasionally on here about support or the lack thereof, but I just used
support for the first time for anything other than a minor issue.  This was the
best support I've received from any company at any time.  A few others have
come close, but my support experience was absolutely wonderful.  I don't know
if I should mention the tech by name but let me just say that if my wife knew
how much hand holding had been going on I'd be in big trouble.

Dan Shadix