Pessoal,

Reproduzo abaixo um texto encontrado na internet.

"*There are still bugs in Delphi 13 (Weaver) which were KNOWN and
REPORTED all the way back in Delphi 5 or Delphi 6. That kind of neglect
is completely outrageous and totally unacceptable. New features?
Practically non-existent between Delphi 7 and Delphi 2009. The help
system? A total joke. And 64-bit support? I'm sure we'll have it...right
around the time we'll start needing 128-bit support. Compiling native
code for PDAs and mobile platforms? If you need it today, go with
Microsoft. Or wait another 5-6 years and you MIGHT have it with Delphi.*"

A VERDADE ESTÁ LÀ FORA.

[]'s

João Carlos

[As partes desta mensagem que não continham texto foram removidas]

Responder a