Do you use NTFS or FAT?

--- David J Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One of my users is getting "Error:  -5" messages, and I can't reproduce
> this.  It seems to happen during a directory traverse.  Anything obvious I
> should be looking for?  Does the error ring a bell with anyone?
>
> Thanks,
> David

If I choose Christianity then the Islamic will say I'm a pagan.
If I choose Islamic then the Buddhism will say I'm a pagan.
If I chose Buddhism then the Jewish will say I'm pagan.
If I choose no God then everybody will say I'm pagan.
Please, can I be free? Can you NOT tell me how I should live MY life?