> This DLL will then need to called from Outlook 98 which uses VB Script
> to do it.
> It appears the DLL will need to be an ActiveX DLL.
The MS jargon of the day is COM object - who know what they will call it
tommorrow..

> Has anybody done this before?
Sort of - I have written COM objects in D3 & D4 that talk to Access/SQL
6.5 DB's and are driven from VB & JavaScript ASP pages.  Its pretty easy
to create simple COM objects (see the Delphi help) that do the job.  As
for driving the COM objects from VBScript (shouldn't that be VBA?), that
is outside of the scope of this mail list - perhaps ask MS...

> Has anyone got example code they are willing to share?
Sorry - left the source to my COM objects with my previous company...

Grant Black
Software Developer
SmartMove (NZ) Ltd
Phone:     +64 9 361-0219 extn 719