At 03:18 PM 13/12/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone have a particular favourite table repair utility for Paradox
>tables? What would be ideal would be something that can be run by the
>totally computer illiterate - almost automatic.
>
>I've seen some freeware examples, but nothing that looked very
>professional.
>
>Cheers,
>Terry
>    New Zealand Delphi Users group - Delphi List - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>                  Website: http://www.delphi.org.nz
Hi Terry,

Can't suggest much except that the latest version of Paradox has an
improved table repair utility.

On the subject of Paradox I would like to give it a plug as I think Paradox
overall is a much underated product. I find it extremely reliable and with
the the programming language I have yet not found the the need to get fully
involved with Delphi. Having used Paradox for a number of years I would
only have had the need to repair tables about 2 or 3 times.

Regards

Peter M.