I have at least one application in which JustOne32 will not work. Have not
been able to determine the reason why at this stage.

Views contained in this post are my personal opinions and unless otherwise
stated not those of any organisation I am associated with.
Patrick Dunford, ChristChurch, NZ
http://patrick.dunford.com/