I have a copy of ZipTV somewhere at home I could send you.  Very nice set of
components, unfortunately you need to register them...

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Comb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 9 February 1999 10:12
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: [DUG]: compression.

A while back I was asking about compression components and one was supplied
from someone in the group, unfortunately it does not seem to work when
backing up and restoring from floppy, it is a bit temperamental.

Does anyone know of any zipping/unzipping components or routines.

Can someone also remind me of how to log into the ftp server ?

Cheers.

Matt.