Personally I have found the TurboPower product, Abbrevia, to be the best
zip compatible compression component set available.  There are no
external DLL files to install, unlike other compression components,
everything is compiled straight into the EXE.  Check out the website
below for more info.

http://www.turbopower.com

Duane.