I am using textout() to write text to the canvas of a TChart which
works fine, except that when a redraw occurs (e.g. when resizing
the form) the text disappears.   I  have struck similar behaviour
when writing to the canvas of a form,  though I also have some test
code from the Delphi 4 Developers Guide which appears basically
the same and which works fine.

Am I missing something e.g. a parameter setting somewhere?

Best Regards

Jeremy Walsh

Jeremy Walsh
National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research
PO Box 8602
Riccarton
Christchurch
New Zealand