If you are trying to plug in user calcs like

TotalEnthalpy :=
MyWayFunction(<steam_temp_field>,<steam_pressure_field>);

Then there are several expression evaluating components on the DSP that
you can plug in a piece of text and have the expression parsed and the
result returned.

Grant Black
Software Developer
SmartMove (NZ) Ltd