At 09:13 11/03/99, you wrote:
>Russel,
>
>I use Crystal with Delphi.  I have had absolutely no help from their
>support email address.  I finally complained to the president after
>two weeks of continual email.  That produced the help that I needed.
>It turns out that if you mis-fill their forms, they are just junked.
etc

Hello Rohit

I've been using Crystal for several years and my problem with NT4 is the
first one I haven't solved in a day. Seagate-Crystal Reports is great
otherwise as far as I am concerned.

I'm still looking for a solution to my NT4 WS problem.

Regards

Russell Belding
Belding Computing Devices
WINLAW, BIZXWORD, ENGPER.