Tony Blomfield wrote:

> In addition, IMO quick reports is very much simpler to use. Now we have
> Report Builder Pro, and that is a superb product. It is hard to imagine how
> Crystal could compete with RB Pro.

*yay* another RBPro developer :)  I've been using RBPro for a while now
and find it to be one of the best reporting tools available, especially
for customizability, the authors are always active on their news server
at news.digital-metaphors.com and answer most questions within 1-2 days,
a week at most.

I find the ability to create your own report objects/components VERY
nice, even though I havn't yet used it.

Tony - Have you tried the TExtraDevices add-on?  Which provides
reporting to rtf/xls/html??  I'm having problems getting it installed
into D3 :(

Mark