Visual Source Safe does everything you want with very little fuss and
can integrate into Delphi (not that I think VSS integration with the IDE
is really needed), with a cheap 3rd party add-on (VSS<something> - check
the DSP).

I hasten to point out that it not originally written by MS and they
haven't updated it / broke it yet <g>.

Grant Black
Software Developer
SmartMove (NZ) Ltd