Morning. I am using OpenPic to open pictures, but I also want to use the
OpenPic dialogue to set up a users default directory. I currently do this by
forcing them to select a file, but this is not good enough. I would like the
OpenPic browser to accept the OK button being pressed for a null file entry.
So far havent found any way to do this, because the openpic.execute returns
false and keeps the dialogue open on screen if no file is entered.
Thanks
Alistair Grant George
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ # 29003462