Hi all.
I have a need to pass some key strokes to a program I have.
I found a wee component that does just this.

This is fine, but one of the small limitations it has is that I have to pass
char codes, i.e. #13 for enter.

But the main thing I need to do is pass CTRL+S to the window I need to send
the key strokes to.

I wrote a wee app. ages ago (D1 I think) that tells me a keypress's char
value.
So I did CTRL+S and it told me its value was 19 (or #19).
But when I pass this it doesn't like it.....I have been sending CTRL+Z to
notepad (#26) but that only puts a Z into the edit area !
Does anyone know of anyother way to do a Sendkeys that they have found works
well? esp. with CTRL+ combonations.....or can anyone provide me with some
code that works well ??
I would hate to have to do this in VB.....agh.......

Thanks, Jeremy Coulter

winmail.dat