From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 1999 2:24 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: [DUG]: SendKeys Problems

The call to use is keybd_event.

On the other issue,  remeber that the dialog has control,
standard code in other forms wont run.

Furthermore, if you are using a menu to initiate it, then I have
across it, I cant remember the details, but it was a windows design
feature. Try tracing the code through and put some breakpoints.  My
bet is that the key-sending-code you want does not execute until after
the menu is closed.

Regards

On 29 Jul 99 at 11:35, Edward Huang wrote:

> At 07:54 26/07/99 +1200, you wrote:
> >Ok, well, With a bit of digging around, I found a solution which worked,
BUT
> >now when the dialog box appears, (from doing CTRL+S (save)) I cant seem
> >be able to send keys to the dialog box to enter a filename.
> >The Filename Textbox has the focus by defualt but nothing happens.
> >
> >Anyone had tis experiance ??

Rohit

CFL - Computer Fanatics Ltd.  21 Barry's Point Road, AKL, New Zealand
PH    (649) 489-2280
FX    (649) 489-2290
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]