> > times is to reset all of them to the off state, even though one may have
> > been pressed.
> > Is there a preferred method to do this?
>
> If AllowAllUp is set then the buttons can all be up, it is simple
> enough to
Thanks Patrick. That isnt what I meant, I am past some learning barriers in
the code.
I did the following:
    case picselect of
      1: Pic1.Down := false; 2: Pic2.Down := false; 3: Pic3.Down := false;
4: Pic4.Down := false;
      5: Pic5.Down := false; 6: Pic6.Down := false; 7: Pic7.Down := false;
8: Pic8.Down := false;
      9: Pic9.Down := false; 10: Pic10.Down := false; 11: Pic11.Down :=
false; 12: Pic12.Down := false;
      13: Pic13.Down := false; 14: Pic14.Down := false; 15: Pic15.Down :=
false;
    end;

Where PicSelect is the current button being pushed. After setting allup to
be true. Its a tad tricky, cause the color has got to change to suit another
state in the button.
Just trying to avoid all the typing that seems to go with Pascal, you know,
all the above should sortof drop in dont you think.
Have a nice weekend folks,
Al+