Ok, yeah I have got that far sofar...
Another question have is, can you setup or alter a setting in DCOMCNFG.EXE
from code ??
I.e. at the moment, on the remote machine I have an IP address hard coded
into it where the DCOM server is, (the machine where it is).
Now, if thatIP addres changes, can I progmatically change thatIP address ?

Cheers, Jeremy Coulter