Hi!

<wonders if this is slightly offtopic>
thanks for the reply, but.. it wasn't quite what i
was aiming for. I realise how the for..each is used,
what I was after is how does VB actually DO it. at
this point I am assuming that it uses an (unnamed/
undocumented) Interface to access/enumerate the
Collection. I am trying to find out what this
mechanism is, so that i can duplicate it the 'proper'
way in delphi...

Thanks.

> From: Jeremy Coulter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Subject: RE: [DUG]: VB (for..each) to delphi
>
> The  "For Each" in VB is used alot for things like
> Collections and or recordsets.
<snip>