Gentlemen

I recently saw a demo (using VB) where an Excel S/S was called, a couple of numbers
poked in, and the outputs pulled out.   If VB can do it, I'm sure Delphi can too !!

I have a situation where I want to access an existing S/S, and to input data & receive
back results ...

I've not done anything like this before.   Where should I start ?   DDE ?   OLE ?
Does anyone have a sample app or snippet of code that would help ?   I have several
Delphi books, but doesn't really help me on this one.

Any attachments can be sent direct to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks in advance.
Geoff

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee
named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this
message in error please notify The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Limited immediately
via mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED].