Phil Scadden wrote

> Very true. I know a frightening about VB without having a "real" VB simply
> because of MS Access. (Yes, Access sucks, but its still far faster than
Delphi
> for quick applications and its on everyones desktop so dont have
installation hassles.

This is not true the number of clients I come across with grotty Access Apps
and they have mixed
Office versions (with and WO Access) and the want to make it multiuser -
they baulk when you tell
them they have to upgrade all their Office Software - esp if they are on pre
2000 with new
sites we are telling them to buy 1 copy of 2000 developer - they get an
Access RT

Regards Neven
N.K. MacEwan B.E. E&E
[EMAIL PROTECTED]