It wouldn't take too long to populate a large database.  I think we could
have a test some stage after we go further.

But if someone else already use the database with the size we required, then
we could save the testing time, anyway it's quite time consuming task.  I
think all major database systems should have some figures about how large
(how far) it can go (with real examples), so save people do the load test
every time when they want to evaluate a database system.