On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Edward Huang wrote:

> think all major database systems should have some figures about how large
> (how far) it can go (with real examples), so save people do the load test
> every time when they want to evaluate a database system.

Would it not also depend on what you had in your database, like if you
have alot of triggers and stored procedures firing on the inserts, they
may generate problems from the larger db (if their implementation did
something not quite right or something)

--
"We don't guarantee anything except that it will take up disk space..."
  Apache 2.0alpha5 Disclaimer

Now Playing: <no audio cd present>