Hi Peter,

What sort of budget is involved?
What sort of complexity does the IVR system have to handle?

And what do you mean by fix an IVR system?  It sounds to be like you
want to replace it completely.

Regards,

Bevan

Peter G Jones wrote:

> I've been assigned tha task of fixing an IVR system that uses VOS.  I would
> like to replace VOS with an OCX or VCL component.
>
> Does anyone have any reccommendations.  VB or Delphi or even C++ is fine.
> Price is a consideration and it must be able to handle to 8 lines on
> dialiogic cards.

> http://profiles.msn.com.

Bevan Edwards                           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Achieve Software Limited                http://www.achieve.co.nz
Phone:  (64-9) 444-4210                 ICQ: 732011
Fax:    (64-9) 444-4201
Mobile: (64-21) 979-603