Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: [DUG]: Flagging invoiced records

It's hard to say without more information but if you are processing a lot of invoices in each print run then I would say that running your own prepared update queries for each row you want to update (as suggested by David O'Brien) is probably the fastest way of solving your problem.

Of course that means that you are updating the database directly bypassing MainDataModule.DocketsTable. As a result MainDataModule.DocketsTable will become outdated and need refreshing, probably by closing and re-opening (or using the Refresh method?) when you are finished the print run. The cost of this will somewhat negate the gains you make from running direct update queries but I suspect it would still be a lot faster.

David.
DB Solutions.