Neven MacEwan wrote:

> Cory
>
> I must disagree - It does exactly what i want - that is reads std input into
> a graphical app -

So you can actually pipe from a commandline into your program?
Interesting.  The way I understood AllocConsole and its related API
functions was that they create a new console which was independant of the
parent of the program, so they have distinct std[in/out/err] handles.  I'll
have to try it myself :)

--
Corey Murtagh
The Electric Monk