> Thanks for that, based on this maybe I should thow in another option
>
> 4/ Kylix frontend running on a Gnome Desktop on Linux App Server x-client
>    using VNC xserver and VNC clients

Or a standard Delphi app running on NT Terminal Server. Same result. And I
think they have a Linux client (there is a Java one, anyway), and ICA does
ones for most other platforms.

> 1/ Portable to any client that VNC Supports

which is, in theory, all of them, 'cos its opensource.

> 2/ Client is Thin (less than 1mb)

yup. Protocol is not thin tho. VNC is a good way to render an otherwise
empty network quite full.

?

> 4/ Delphi RAD

True. But its unlreased :)