You might consider instead coding in EditPlus which is a very good
extensible shareware editor that can be customised to highlight for Delphi
and for any other language you are coding in. At the moment I use it
extensively to code in PHP.

http://www.editplus.com

snip

Patrick Dunford, Christchurch, NZ - http://pdunford.godzone.net.nz/

   Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant
also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.
    -- John 12:26
http://www.heartlight.org/cgi-shl/todaysverse.cgi?day=20001226