I also recommend MultiEdit. It works in with Delphi and is totally
configurable  to any way in which you want to work with any language.

I have it working differently with each of Delphi, Perl, HTML and plain text.

http://www.multiedit.com/

Steve

At 03:11 pm 28/12/00 +1300, Patrick Dunford said:
>You might consider instead coding in EditPlus which is a very good
>extensible shareware editor that can be customised to highlight for Delphi
>and for any other language you are coding in. At the moment I use it
>extensively to code in PHP.
>
>http://www.editplus.com

Steve Peacocke
With the Vizslas Amongst Kiwifruit, Avacados, Pheasants and Quail in the
sunny Bay of Plenty