Neven MacEwan wrote:

> Corey
>
> > I figure it's more likely that they simply ripped the whole VCL source and
> > started changing it to work with their compiler & platform.  That is,
> after
> > all, the Linux Way.
>
> This is a little cruel, inaccurate and bigoted

Bigoted how?  The Linux Way is, as far as I can tell, to open-source
everything and if something doesn't work the way you like it you change it
until it does.  If they do have access to the VCL source (not hard if any of
them have the Pro version or better) then it seems logical that the same
process would be applied in adapting it for their compiler.  Go ahead, prove
me wrong.

I hope you're not going to accuse me of being a linux hater.  I get sick and
tired of having to defend myself against that sort of slander.  I use both
Windows and Linux at home, but I make money off Windows.

--
Corey Murtagh
The Electric Monk