Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 12:49 PM
Subject: Re: [DUG]: Quitting QR report from Preview mode

QR Version 3.0.7
The problem is that in this case I do not get access to the Preview form's CloseBtn because there is a modal form in front of it.  So what I need is the programmatic equivalent of clicking the Preview form's CloseBtn that can be executed from the Report proper in response to clicking the MOdal form's Abandon Report button.

Any ideas?

Mark