If you set that form as auto-create, it should come up as a child form
already open in the parent.

I just tried it, putting the create in the OnFormCreate() failed, but
OnFormShow() worked fine.

--On Tuesday, March 06, 2001 12:53 PM +1300 Aaron Scott-Boddendijk

--
There are exceptions, I'm sure, but the Windows 2000 on-line community
seems to have, in general, the moral and spiritual qualities of your