From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Nello Sestini
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 08:26 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: Re: [DUG]: SQLDB.H and SQLFRONT.H

they're available from the MS website in the (free) PlatformSDK.
http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/psdkwebinst.asp

I'm not sure if the ones I have are the latest.   ISTR the PSDK
I have installed is the April 2000 release.

Please email me directly if you want me to send you the versions
of these 2 files that I have.

-ns