Nic

What do you mean by "got" :-).

> Fair enough - what method does it employ for logging of transactions? the
> same type as MSSQL and Oracle or the versioning type one that IB uses
(which
> means even really large DB's take seconds to come back up)

I could be sarcastic and say what was it doing down in the first place! Got
be suspicious of a product that has really good crash recovery :-)

> But seriously, how many
> people in NZ do _you_ deal with who deploy on non-NT platforms, (ok, with
> the exception of the Linux+IB crowd)

We deploy more Linux than NT currently (hampered mainly by the installed
base
of software that we use). For every NT Terminal Server we roll we also
supply
a Mail & Firewall running Linux. Having said that we have yet to roll out a
linux
DB server (but it's comming)

>> Basically leaves DB2 and Oracle (stangely the drivers that always seem to
>> ship with Enterprise -:)

> exactly :)

Good to see we can FINISH this thread ageeing

Neven