Sandeep commented:

> Only one reply so far, so should I assume that there are not many
> people using Interfaces.

Interfaces are useful for a variety of things. In object oriented
programming terms that are used to implement the concept of generisity, and
this complements polymorphism and inheritance as the third technique used to
design object based systems.

In more concrete Delphi terms interfaces provide a mechanism of doing
multiple inheritance, they provide a native method of talking to COM
objects, they provide a mechianism to produce better 'black box' objects,
and they can provide a referenced counting mechanism for memory manegement.

So what more can I say past the mention that I use them a lot?

Cheers, Max.