From: Ross Levis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 1:31 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: [DUG]: String Encryption routine

Firstly, thanks to those who helped me find a Help authoring tool.

I've searched the Net but not found some simple Delphi source to encrypt a
string (based on a given key value).  I've only found large component sets
which are an overkill.

I don't need strong encrytion but just something to deter most people from
working it out.
Anyone have any suggestions.  Maybe I could create something myself but I've
not had any experience in this area.

Cheers,
Ross.

This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by MailMarshal
http://www.gen-i.co.nz