G'day folks,

I bought a nice 17" monitor last week but I have the following nasty problem
now.

It doesn't boot Delphi 4 and 5 any more. It comes up with the splash window,
starts loading stuff and after a few seconds it freezes the whole PC (incl
Ctl-Alt-Del). Any other program like MS-Office apps run fine.

Obviously I didn't have any problems before using the monitor and installing
the Logix-monitor driver for the new monitor.

I have removed the monitor driver, reinstalled Windows (98) and reinstalled
Delphi 5, but no luck.

Any ideas or suggestions?

John.