Yes, It works fine in notepad and other places or projects.

Regards.

Hannah

-----Original Message-----
From: David O'Brien [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 5 October 2001 3:19 p.m.
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: [DUG]: Tab order problem.

Does the tab key work in notepad?

Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hannah Wang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 12:50 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi

Thanks for you reply.

I've tried to reboot twice this morning and even did the scan and
Defragmentation for both C:\& D:\ drive, It's still the same.

My workmate tried to get latest from Visual Source Safe and run this project
on his machine, The tab key did not work either.

Also, I found some self-written component on my form did not work properly
as well. Like when click the little down arrow on the combo box, It did not
show the drop down list but double click the item field will do, etc.

If I don't want to re-install Delphi(again), I think one option might be:
Create a whole new project since I've already have the source code, I just
added all the same component on the form to see how's going?

My machine is a "Gateway" one and seemed like it's not stable sometime that
I've got a crash and re-installation before.

Are there any possibility that this strange problem is hardware related or
Delphi things?

Thanks again.

Regards.

Hannah