From: Robert Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 5 October 2001 2:38 p.m.
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: Re: [DUG]: Tab order problem.

Ive seen tab problems on windows (NT4 I think) machines before.  In my
experiance it has always been related to software memory leaks.  It seemed
to happen most when people were developing software that was crashing /
leaking often.  A reboot always fixed it though.

Do you have some sort of startup app that might be leaking ?

Robert Martin
Software Engineer
Wild Software Ltd