Hi all,

Somehow the Offtopic list has lost many of you - it seems there are only 89
members vs. 216 on the Delphi list.

I seem to recall something like this happening a while back with the Delphi
list and Gary restored from backup.

Quickest fix would be for me to copy the Delphi list members over to the
Offtopic list, then anyone not wanting to remain can remove themselves - any
objections?

regards,
Steve