Thanks...

C.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Barker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 4 June 2003 4:26 p.m.
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: [DUG]: Offtopic list not working

OK - I've removed all members of Offtopic list, and imported members from
the Delphi list.

Instructions for Subscribing and UnSubscribing via email are below.

It seems the web site for www.delphi.org.nz is no longer on our server and
that Richard is looking after it - I'll talk to him to see if we can get a
web-based subscription thing happening again.

regards,
Steve

Subscribing and UnSubscribing via Email

Example - to subscribe to Delphi and UnSubscribe to Off-Topic in the one
email: