From: Jeremy Coulter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 18 September 2003 7:39AM
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: [DUG]: Sending emails with Outlook

Yip. As you may or may not know, for about 4 years now I have had a
suite of controls that I developed that does stuff with outlook.
This is the most common complait I get. There is bugger all you can do
about it, BUT is recent months I decided to see if I cold crack this
issue.
I found this free tool, and passed it on to my customers as it works.
http://www.express-soft.com/mailmate/clickyes.html

HTH,

Jeremy