FYI

If you are using twin screens for development, invariably a form
opens up on the second screen and gets saved with a huge number
for Form.Left.

On your system, when you run the app, it works fine and the form
actually opens on the first screen.

On single screen systems, however - the darn form opens on the
non-existent second screen.... so the user cant see it.

Yes, thats right, the opposite of what a sane person would expect.

Our solution has been to change the constructor of the inherited
form that we use - so that the if the form.position is as-designed
then set it to windows-default.  ie poDesigned and
poDefaultSizeOnly are now banned.

Why isn't there a LockFormSizeAndPosn property yet ?  This would
also prevent accidnetal changes to the components on it.
Regards

Rohit

CFL - Computer Fanatics Ltd.  21 Barry's Point Road, AKL, New
Zealand
PH    (649) 489-2280
FX    (649) 489-2290
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]