From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Neven MacEwan
Sent: 18 June 2007 14:01
To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List
Subject: Re: [DUG] Anyone need XP Pro?

Richard

Being as cynical as I am it would probable be easier to get anyone to give a
+ve attribute of Vista (thats a challenge to everyone)

your statement would also mean the XP was now "the second most irritating to
use operating systems in history. And everything was moved for no apparent
reason"

Neven
> Leigh Wanstead wrote:
>> May I ask why not?
>>

> Because it has to go down in history as one of the most irritating to
> use operating systems in history. And everything was moved for no
> apparent reason. IMHO of course :-)
>
> Richard

21:42

Checked by AVG Free Edition.