From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Richard Vowles
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 12:45 PM
To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List
Subject: Re: [DUG] Anyone need XP Pro?

Conor Boyd wrote:
> I'd love to know what the original poster's opinion on the subject is in
> light of the discussion since the original post?
>
> You're usually pretty quick to jump in with a response on licensing when
> somebody offers a copy of Delphi for sale, Richard... ;-)

I dunno - not up to me really. They are legit copies, legit reasons to
sell, and yes, he knows they should be sold with hardware and probably
will throw in a power cord to satisfy the requirement. I'll foward all
the discussion to him and see what he says. It is especially pertinent
with people getting machines with Vista on them and they want XP (given
there is simply no reason to move to Vista whatsoever).

Richard

--
Richard Vowles, Product Evangelist
Developers Inc Ltd (for Delphi, C++ Builder, JBuilder, InterBase)