Isn't the unit now called "TypInfo"?

TTFN, Struan.

Steve Peacocke wrote:
> Good Morning All,
>
> Re: Delphi 2007 and missing TypeInfo.dcu
>
> I'm converting some code from using strings - and therefore
> litterally hundreds upon hundreds of lines of ELSE IF - into using
> enums so case statements can be used. I am particularly wanting to
> use GetEnumName().
>
> But I'm stumped at the first step. If I place TypeInfo in my uses
> statement, Delphi 2007 tells me that ..
>
> [DCC Error] main.pas(7): F1026 File not found: 'TypeInfo.dcu'
>
> A search of everything below "..\Program Files\" turns up nothing
> that even mentions TypeInfo.
>
> What gives here? I know I used to just add TypeInfo into the uses
> statement in Delphi 7.
>
> Can anyone please shed some light on this? Thanks.
>
> Steve

DISCLAIMER: This electronic message together with any attachments is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or
use the contents in any way. Please also advise us by return e-mail that you
have received the message and then please destroy. Carter Holt Harvey is not
responsible for any changes made to this message and / or any attachments after
sending by Carter Holt Harvey. We use virus scanning software but exclude all
liability for viruses or anything similar in this email or any attachment.