From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Alister Christie
Sent: Tuesday, 29 July 2008 5:08 p.m.
To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List
Subject: [DUG] OO Programming

Do people on this list put in the effort to write proper object oriented
code, or write mostly RAD style code, using datasets with data-aware
controls and stuff - operating on a customer dataset, rather than the
somewhat more abstract instances of TCustomer for example?  (does this
question make sense?)

--
Alister Christie
Computers for People